Sunday, December 2, 2007

I made an alien happy!!!

Thanks to the alien!!!
From Manisha

Fellow readers and bloggers of my “much acclaimed, highly praised, much admired, applauded, celebrated, infinitely extolled, beautifully adorned and commended” blog (the narcissist I am :P )…..

Zahid is such a wonderful person and blogger and friend and a saintly soul as much as he is an alien with a mind as witty, satiric, stupid and nonsensical as a fox

He has such a beautiful mind, you know…
Always ready to help others…
Always empathizing with someone,
Always a good son, a friend and in future the best dad and best husband,
Always on the pinnacle, whatever it is-academics, sports…

P.S. I was drugged into writing this…he creates this hypnosis…sends an e-mail with a virus that flies off your pc and attacks your cerebral system and voila! there u are hallucinating about all the self-proclaimed good qualities of Zahid. Well I didn’t erase this as I thought about not letting his hypnosis fail and the good soul I am, I wont let anything’ bad’ happen to anyone…only the’ worst’ :P…

And yes Zahid, we won’t burn your effigies and shout the dethroning slogan. Neither will you be taken to the gallows!! Instead, I would like to say-
“If humor were dollar, if satire cent and words penny, Zahid would have been a millionaire”

Relax, zzzz..zzzzzz…*yawns* ..ahid… I’m aware how much you love exaggeration…so don’t start whooping and getting delirious with joy…and stop dancing like a monkey

I can be very benevolent at times.
Adieu for now!!

P.S. oiee…when are we directing the movie??

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 3, 2007 at 1:34 AM , Blogger busy-writer said...

lol!

nice nice :D

 
At December 3, 2007 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Ab said...

zzzz..zzzzzz…*yawns*.....
OK BY THE WAY, HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET RID OF THE ALIEN?????

 
At December 4, 2007 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Mythreya said...

well i agree with that!!
i ahve not known zahid much except for his blog!!
bt he is damn gud!!

nice psot...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home