Friday, November 30, 2007

Aliens invading Manisha's blog !!!!

Dear People!!! This is not MANISHA. Let me first make it clear that I did not hack manisha's account and made a mess of her Nice Blog !!! I was invited to write here !!! (And Yipee !!!! i am so happy) So, please frenz and fellow homo sapiens dont hate me and ( register a police complaint and burn my effigies and shout 'dethrone zahid' slogans !!! )

Am I supposed to make a legal statement of some kind ( Puttin my hand upon the Holy Book ) "I , in the name of god solemnly declare that I'll write only nice things and nothing but the nice things " and then before i am taken to gallows for the crime of posting this crap my last wish would be to have a comment on this post by whom but manisha herself !!!!

First let me show you her orkut profile.It reads :

" A BAFFLED DONKEY LIVIN IN A STRANGE LAND OF ECCENTRICITY, CUCKOOS HAVE MADE ME STAND AMIDST THE SOPORIFIC HUMAN BEINGS, AND ALL THE YEARS I WAS IN UTOPIA I WAS BELIEVIN LIFE IS MATHS AND THE CONICS AND NOW THAT I AM TETHERED IN THE LABYRINTH OF THIS WORLD I AM LEFT WITH NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT OPENING PANDORAS BOXES"

Oops !!!! sorry !! It somehow got jumbled up!!!! ( You see i couldnt remember all that vocabulary...may be it would be better if i just copy and paste !!! )

It actually is :

"BAFFLED AMIDST THE LABYRINTH OF THIS WORLD, IT TOOK ME DONKEY YEARS TO KNOW MYSELF.ALWAYS LIVIN IN A CLOUD CUCKOO LAND OF UTOPIA,THE ECCENTRICITY OF HUMAN BEINGS AND MATHS(IF U KNOW BOUT THE SOPORIFIC CONICS!!!) HAVE MADE ME STAND AT MY TETHER. PERSONALLY BELIEVIN LIFE IS A PANDORAS BOX WHICH V ALL OPEN IN A STRANGE WAY"

Ahem......
.
.
.
So, What do i write?? It is difficult to write in other's blogs with the same freedom you have for your own. You take into account 'will this go down well with the owner' and other such thoughts !! (The difficulties of being a tenant). But somehow i am very happy writing this post !!!

So, all you lovers of manisha's blog who hav come on this page to read her penning, hope i havent disappointed you !!!


- - - - - > Z a H ! D

3 Comments:

At December 4, 2007 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Mythreya said...

i had heard abt this ne concept of guest blogging..
and it really rocks!!

and ZAHID..u r at ur best always!!

 
At December 11, 2007 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Siddharth Joshi said...

this is stupid!

 
At December 12, 2007 at 6:32 PM , Blogger manisha said...

wat is NOT stupid to u???....watever u do is very intresting na??!!huh!!!!huh!!huh!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home