Friday, December 21, 2007

My 'Priced' Tag

1. I am a self confessed narcissistic, soon on the threshold of becoming a megalomaniac. Shit!! I am so good at hyperboles!!

2. I am eighteen years old and my future profession keeps on changing. This time I noted the degree of transition in my professions:
On 11th December, 2007 I wanted to be a freelance journalist and even dreamed of writing a novel. I almost, almost got the Pulitzer and the Booker!! :P was so close….shyah!!
On 12th, a German to English and vice versa translator.
On 13th , a movie director, preferably a director of short films and yes you get it right this time I WAS kissing my Oscar trophy..
On 14th , a social service worker…*sigh*…I had this reverie of being in an orphanage, playing with those under-privileged children…the best dream so far!!
And on 15th it was IIM ….ufffff…

3. On very important and crucial appointments, I have this inexplicable ability to entice a bird’s blah-blah and trust me it STINKS.

4.I love perfumes. I hate it when people don’t use them…

5. Courtesy to me and my friends (Abha, Chris) we have formed this theory named “The Intellectual Rubbish” which states that there are two types of people existing in this world : a) The intellectually dumb ones and b) the dumbly dumb ones!! Now you may ask why?? After a certain amount of observations, we came to a conclusion that everyone in this world is prone to doing something really, really dumb at some point of their lives, be it when they were alone (this is really important) or in front of everyone, at least at one point of time, they were really embarrassed na? So even if you are an intellectual, you ARE dumb!!! Understood??
(All rights reserved. No part of this really short and comprehensible and “intellectual” theses may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission. COPYRIGHT)

6. Why do people start talking about their own “hard and testing times they had to face” when you go to them to share your ado?? “oh ye to kuch nahi, jab me tere umar ki thi, mujhe to kitne dukh dekhne pade, tera to mere samne kuch nahi!!!” This attitude sucks!!!

7. People have abundant reasons to be happy. Why do they search things which make them depressed and then sulk over it for a lifetime? Why cant they see that there’s so much joy and happiness around us?

8. If you, at any point of time, want to kill me, just shove me in a room full of cockroaches, lizards or any flying insects…and yes make sure you have sound-proof glasses in that room!!!

The tag passes to abha and siddharth joshi.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At December 21, 2007 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Siddharth Joshi said...

how do i continue this ?

 
At December 21, 2007 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Nitu said...

A marathon of dreams..lol..
jab me tere umar ki thi ... that really sucks.
Let dreams reeling...

 
At December 22, 2007 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Zahid said...

but you are 18 till you die and that means the profession you take up now will continue all the years you live

Hey...whatz with perfumes.....huh??
You hate such people !!!

 
At December 22, 2007 at 2:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEEEEEEEEEEEP WRRRRRITIING
Y DONT U WRITE ABOUT HOW 2 WASTE UR TIME IN CLASS

 
At December 22, 2007 at 8:25 PM , Blogger ★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes, I was 31st. 1st was Prateek, of Mumbai. The last time I saw, he'd 3.4 crore scraps.

-Sam.

 
At December 23, 2007 at 10:13 PM , Blogger ραŁŁαv said...

u kno sumtimes u r real esoteric...ppl hav a lot of dilemma bout their dreams till they actually choose a professsion...n perfumes???that girlie stuff...n ppl hav a tendancy to talk about the sad stuff rather than the happy ones..just wait till august n u urself shall know....
n yeah....remind me to keep my pet cockroach away wen we meet...

 
At December 27, 2007 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Siddharth Joshi said...

comment moderation is soooo Fascist!! X-(


DISABLE IT!!!!!!!

 
At December 28, 2007 at 1:59 AM , Blogger Solitaire said...

I wish I had not read your write-up.
Number 8 grossed me out.

 
At December 28, 2007 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Solitaire said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home