Saturday, December 8, 2007

ZIT SHIT!!!

Zit shit
(zit=pimple *slang*)

Mom : Why are you trying to burst that pimple out?

Me : Huh!?! What kind of a question is that? Why shouldn’t I?

Mom : It will get worse and you might develop a scar.

Me : So what do you want me to do? Let it be there so that my friends notice that and point it out to me-hey Manu, see there’s a pimple on your nose…how did you get it?

Mom : So? Let them tell that…why does it matter?

Me : Do you see this *pointing my finger at the tip of my nose* . you know how embarrassing this is? This pimple..you know you can extract enough oil from it to cook your dinner tonight!

Mom : Yeah, I thought that too. But will it taste good? *my mom..huh!!..talk bout adding oil to the fire*

Me : Mom…you know there’s a party tonight… how do I go there with this mountain adorning my nose!… *tears, tears and more of them* I can compete with Mt.Everest now!

Mom :Acha, try applying toothpaste, maybe it will subside by evening…

Me : What haven’t I tried?? Sandalwood, neem paste, some stupid gel, everything…I have tried everything…it’s just the hill that it was yesterday…and yes there’s snow on the top too..and now you tell me bout this toothpaste??
Mom :*sniggers* Yeah it’s winter no?? By the way it’s the pus *do I come across as such a moron? Huh?!?*It will work…trust me.

Me :*disgusted look* Mom? I am not giving this thing any other chance to survive…I am gonna kill it…and mom don’t try to stop me…

Mom :You know what I wonder sometimes, why are pimples always ‘round’ in shape? Why can’t they be triangular, square, rectangle….
*I interrupt*

Me : Mom what hogwash are you talking about? This is pretty serious…this thing is perched upon my nose since last four days…four days…I am confined in this house since last four days…I haven’t stepped out…this is so embarrassing…like a house arrest! *tears, tears, tears…..*

Mom : Wasting your tears for such petty matter…you have gone crazy…

Me :holy cow, ok….am off to sleep…am not touching it…I will sleep whole day so that I can’t think bout it!!

I wake up to see that ‘thing’ bigger than ever… and the next day there’s another one on my cheek…as they say-a drowning man is not troubled by rain……

Labels:

14 Comments:

At December 8, 2007 at 10:03 PM , Blogger busy-writer said...

haha lol!

hilarious. lmao!

yeahh, pimples are suchaa pain!!

 
At December 11, 2007 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Siddharth Joshi said...

awwww....my pimply-poo!!!!

*hugs*

 
At December 12, 2007 at 6:28 PM , Blogger manisha said...

@sid...
*hugs back*

 
At December 13, 2007 at 12:55 AM , Blogger Mythreya said...

(sh)it happens....
gud one..

 
At December 13, 2007 at 4:11 AM , Blogger kyamaloom said...

Hilarious.. lmao
hahahaha..! :D

 
At December 13, 2007 at 6:37 PM , Blogger manisha said...

@matty...i know....

@rohit...thnx a heap!!!

 
At December 15, 2007 at 7:58 PM , Blogger jagadeesh said...

nice!! i know the emberassment, and i do bear the scars! :o)

 
At December 17, 2007 at 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toothpaste works :)

 
At December 20, 2007 at 12:10 AM , Blogger ραŁŁαv said...

oi hoye....pimple.....so thatz y u been indoors....one remedy would hav been found at the mall yaar.....u kno i think i read sumwhere that people with pimples are more lovable or sumthing along the same lines...

 
At December 20, 2007 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Quaintzy Patchez said...

Oho!! :P

now thats one i identify with (except the staying indoors part) :P.. hehe.. talk abt bein a gal.. hehehe!!

was lovely reading yo blog lady! :)

keep me posted :D

and yea.. Amen to that one! :P

 
At December 20, 2007 at 11:55 PM , Blogger Winnie the poohi said...

pimple hide wid a dimple [:P]


may b u shud start a new trend of decorating pimples :P

 
At December 22, 2007 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Zahid said...

drowning manisn ot afraid of rain !!! but i guess you are not yet 'almost drowned and gulping' so i recommend you do something fast !!!!

 
At December 23, 2007 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Abha said...

wash your face with acnil daily...you'll get it at any medical store.its oil-philic!

 
At March 18, 2008 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe!

Pimples.. the horror!!

I have loads of them, and well, (talking with experience) your mom is right!

But nothing beats the (disgusting) fun you can have spending time over bursting pimples:D!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home