Monday, March 24, 2008

Graffiti

· What’s with our National Insignia? Hockey is going to pits and national animal is dying!! I guess PETA ambassadors posing naked isn’t helping much….

· Finished with my exams!! Two months of long vacation. I am in a dire dire need of freelancing job…anyone hiring?? I read of a Japanese bar dancer who used to blog, becoming an actress or something…she gets 20,000 visitors every week…

· Why are novels being sold on such high prices? Why? And when I buy from streets, people say I encourage piracy (as if the authors aren’t getting enough royalty..d’uh) Ah, Chidambaram, do something about this also yaar!!

· Finally, I have decided to do MBA *sighs *

· Its 500 degrees outside…please peepuls, use sunscreen ;)

· Please, please pray my German class begins…I was never so desperate to study!!

· I have been thinking of hitting the gym since the past 8 months and not once did my fake determination turn into a reality. On being repeatedly asked by my dad for not exercising- Dad, I don’t have tracks!!..when he bought me tracks, Dad, I have no company..L..other excuses-Dad, I got up late (as if people don’t go to the gym in eves!!)…ugh, dad I got exams coming up…Dad, er..i worry if the guys will start ogling me (oh yeah, I am this really doe eyed beauty with amazing lush great hair), Dad, I hear the instructor is a big flirt…*winks *….I don’t understand whats wrong with taking a walk in the garden rather than on that electric machine, sans fresh air!!

· Everyone’s talking about roadies!! Hope Prabhjot wins..!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 10, 2008 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Sidd said...

LOL ... if u aint fakin any of ur expressions on this blog .. then m sure u reconsider ur decision for MBA ... cuz u wud come across a lot of crap there too ;-) which wud prompt u to blog each one of them .. but alas u wudnt have enough time :)

 
At April 11, 2008 at 1:36 AM , Blogger busy-writer said...

haha, am an anti-exerciser too! hehe! and gyms have music..i prefer those..:P

and hey, me too! i'm all hopin tis prabhjot too! but i heard tis ashutosh..n nihal is the runner up. nihal apparently is my friend's sister's classmate's frnd's cousin or sumthin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home