Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagonomics

I don’t go with Zahid telling- every tag is special!!! Every blog I visit, someone is tagging and someone is being tagged!!! And I have practically stopped reading tags, I am actually saturated!!

8 facts tag will tell you that the person is oh-so-drooling about chocolates, cant live without them, loves music, likes sleeping, loves books, is a movie buff, is an orkut addict, hates something, loves something/one excessively, hates studying, wants to be something…yeah I know that…tell me something really really eerie and weird bout yourself!!!

Then there’s this musical tag which will never give any proper answers to what has been asked..(sorry Zahid, the harder I tried to synchronize the shuffled songs with the questions, the more stupid answers I wrote!!)..and this tag gives you the chance to display your oh-so-I-listen-to-rock-and-only-rock-and-no-Hindi-songs-please erudition!!

Oh then there are those “book” tags asking what books you are reading currently,* oh-you-know-I-read-booker-prize-nominees-and-winners-and-even-though-I-don’t-understand-what-the-book-meant-I-loved-it-WHAT???-YOU HAVENT HEARD OF IT?-Well-then-you-are-such-a-geek-who-hasn’t-surpassed-Enid-and-Nancy-grow-up-kid * which books touched your heart and soul *no, I didn’t like THE Alchemist, in fact, I got so bored, I couldn’t even complete it *….and then the “blog” tag with questions like do your parents know about your blog(there are many many things parents shouldn’t know!!)

Why does someone want to know where a scar of a person is? And WHY does someone want to know HOW he got it? Now tell me, what if the scar is in an unmentionable part of your body, what do you tell? And how did you get that??…What what what??

Why does someone want to know whether I believe in gay marriages? Now, what does “believe” mean? A friend of mine once pointed out what a priest would say during such marriages, “I now pronounce you as husband and husband/ wife and wife” !!!

Now, if someone says “Is this okay” what do you say?…..what kind of a freaking question is this? “what is 2+2”,…d’uh…shit, its so damn difficult yar…I find derivatives and integration so much easier!! *!@#$$%^&* I lost my calculator!!*

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 11, 2008 at 1:41 AM , Blogger busy-writer said...

lol, yuh-ikes woman, you have it all against the tags eh? hehe, what you said is all true..totally irrelevant questions. tags are for people suffering from writers block and who still want to write something. they're interactive..and personal. candid-ness is the IN thing..hehe. so yea, although maybe over-reading the SAME sorta stuff ewhr will surely get on to anyone's nerves..you really cannot expect people to come up with way-over-the-top answers for really straight-general questions!

cheers!

to each his own!

 
At April 11, 2008 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Shruti said...

hey.. go read my tag.. the '6 inconsequential things about me' tag. see if its any different from anything u've read so far :-) Its titled 'little things'

 
At April 11, 2008 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Shruti said...

no no sorry.. its called 'tag- six inconsequential things'

 
At December 1, 2008 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Quaintzy Patchez said...

Now, if someone says “Is this okay” what do you say?…..what kind of a freaking question is this? “what is 2+2”,…d’uh…shit, its so damn difficult yar…I find derivatives and integration so much easier!! *!@#$$%^&* I lost my calculator!!*

lol, this one was fantastic!

 
At December 1, 2008 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Quaintzy Patchez said...

waise whr hav u been all these days?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home