Friday, February 8, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN!!!- BY ZAHID

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it –
I have a scar on my left leg, below the knee. Don’t remember how I got it!!


2. What does your phone look like? –
Hmmmm…it’s a 5200!!! Blue and White in color

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom? –
My brother’s guitar, my book shelf (containing my beloved German books), a good luck charm of an oval shape bought specially from Germany!!

4. What is your current desktop picture? –
A picture of Dilwara temples ( Since I had been to Udaipur this year)

5. . Do you believe in gay marriage? –
Am ambivalent about it..

6. What do you want more than anything right now? –
A freelance journalist’s job!! A novel which I can call mine!! then…ahggh…there are many things right now in my mind…

7. Are your parents still together? –
In fact, they will be celebrating their silver jubilee coming May!!

8. Last person who made you cry? –
Sophiel!! She’s my best friend..we had a real bad fight…so I cried

9. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
Ah!! Perfumes…I love them!! My favorites are Tommy Girl and Azalee. And yes I also like what they call as ‘itra’

10. What are you listening to? –
My mom screaming at me!!!

11. Do you get scared of the dark? –
If I see some spooky movie, then I do. Otherwise nopes!!

12. Do you like pain killers? –
You ask as if it’s some kind of cuisine!!! Why should you ‘like’ them!!
13. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
No, I am not.

14. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? –
Nothing to eat, but right now I am craving for a glass of iced tea!!!

15. . Who was the last person who made you mad? –
My 3 year old cousin named Divyash!! Gawd, the mischievous sprite he is!!

16. Who was the last person who made you smile?
Same person!! I love him so much!!! I bought a T-Shirt for him (He can be quite a sycophantic when he wants something!!), and he gave me a big wide smile…

17. Is someone in love with you? –
Everyone around me is!! Well, if not, I like to think that!!



Thae tag passes to anyone who hasnt been tagged yet!! cheers!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 1, 2008 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Zahid said...

Err....What do i say....Mere haath diya hua tag pe main kya bolun !!!! Nice phone !!! Err...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home